This year has been like no other year. I like so many of you have been at home for months, only going out to buy groceries and to work.
I have had a lot of time to access my life to see what is working and what isn’t during this time of staying at home. Here are some of the questions, I have pondered:
- Do I have enough of an emergency fund? My answer was we were okay for a few months but need to build this up.
- Do I really need to buy this? I came to the conclusion that I spend too much on things. That is changing.
- What really matters? I really miss the interaction with family and friends. Yes, there are internet platforms, but it’s not the same for me.
- Do I want to keep writing this newsletter? Still pondering this, but leaning to less often.
- What has to change in my life going forward? Still working on this one.
I was also able to accomplish some projects that I have wanted to do for a while. I completed a big scanning project that I have been trying to do for 10 years. We replaced some grass in front of the house with new plants. The biggest accomplishment we have achieved is that we are walking every day for 45 to 60 minutes.
What have you learned / done during this stay at home period?