This month use Experian
Hello, it’s Jill again, reminding you to get your finances in order so you can start the new years off right.
How to Order Your Credit Report
The only authorized source for your report is AnnualCreditReport.com. You won’t be charged and they won’t force you to sign up for “credit monitoring”. It’s yours to review by law. Learn more.
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select Experian.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are other ways to order your report:
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at 1-877-322-8228
What should you do with your report?
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping for your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. It doesn’t give you a FICO score, but it comes close. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
P.S. I’ll send you another reminder in April for your next report of the year.