This event has been postponed.
Location: Jazzercise Fitness Center of Stamford,
633 Hope St, Stamford, CT (back entrance/2nd floor)
Take control now before your debts get out of hand. This is the talk you can’t afford to miss.
- Why employers prefer credit reports over job references.
- Why the only thing worse than having bad credit is not having any.
- Simple steps for establishing credit the right way
- How to avoid credit traps
- Smart ways to manage your money
Books by Jill Russo Foster available for purchase after talk.
Sponsored by InterPlay Health
For Reservations: Email email@example.com or call 203-845-8856
Both talks by Jill Russo Foster, an award winning author and personal finance expert. Her books – Thrive In Five: Take Charge of Your Finances in 5 Minutes a Day and Cash, Credit, and Your Finances: The Teen Years – can help you take control of your finances.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org