This month use TransUnion
Hello, it’s Jill again, reminding you to get your finances in order so you can enjoy the holiday season.
How to Order Your Credit Report
The only authorized source for your report is AnnualCreditReport.com. You won’t be charged and they won’t force you to sign up for “credit monitoring”. It’s yours to review by law. Learn more.
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select TransUnion.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are other ways to order your report:
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at 1-877-322-8228
What should you do with your report?
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping for your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. It doesn’t give you a FICO score, but it comes close by providing scores from TransUnion and VantageScore. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
May you have a fun and meaningful holiday season from Halloween through to New Year’s Eve and everything in between.
P.S. I’ll send you another reminder in January so you can start 2016 off right.