It’s September 2014 –
Time to Order Your Last Credit Report of the Year
This month use TransUnion
Hello, it’s Jill again, reminding you to get your finances in order for stress-free holiday celebrations.
How to Order Your Credit Report
Order your credit report from www.AnnualCreditReport.com – the ONLY authorized source your no-cost annual credit report that’s yours by law. Learn more.
When ordering online – visit www.AnnualCreditReport.com:
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select TransUnion.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are other ways to order your report:
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at www.AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at
It doesn’t matter how you get your report, the most important thing is that you do! Then…
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions with the report to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping to get your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. CreditKarma does not supply a FICO score, but it does provide scores from TransUnion and VantageScore. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
May you have a lovely holiday season from Halloween through to New Year’s Eve and everything in between.
P.S. I’ll send you another reminder in January so you can start 2015 off right.
Leave a Reply