This month use Equifax
Hello, it’s Jill again, reminding you to get your finances in order so you can relax this summer.
How to Order Your Credit Report
The only authorized source for your report is AnnualCreditReport.com. You won’t be charged and they won’t force you to sign up for “credit monitoring”. It’s yours to review by law. Learn more.
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select Equifax.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are other ways to order your report:
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at 1-877-322-8228
What should you do with your report?
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping for your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. It doesn’t give you a FICO score, but it comes close by providing scores from TransUnion and VantageScore. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
May you have a relaxing and successful summer!
P.S. I’ll send you another reminder in September to help you stay up-to-date on your credit before the holidays.