This month use Equifax
Hello, it’s Jill again, reminding you to get your finances in order so you can relax this summer.
How to Order Your Credit Report
When ordering online – visit www.AnnualCreditReport.com:
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select Equifax.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are other ways to order your report:
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at www.AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at 1-877-322-8228
It doesn’t matter how you get your report, the most important thing is that you do! Then…
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions with the report to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping to get your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. CreditKarma does not supply a FICO score, but it does provide scores from TransUnion and VantageScore. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
May you have a relaxing and successful summer!
P.S. I’ll send you another reminder in September to help you stay up-to-date on your credit before the holidays.