It’s January 2013! Time to start the year off right!
This month use Experian
Order your credit report from www.AnnualCreditReport.com. This is the ONLY authorized source for the no cost annual credit report that’s yours by law. You have the right to know. Exercise your rights! Learn more.
When ordering online:
- Select your state, then click Request Report.
- Fill out your information, then click Continue.
- When it asks you to select a service, select Experian.
Not comfortable ordering online? There are three ways you can order your report:
- Order online at www.AnnualCreditReport.com. By ordering online you can have your report back in minutes!
- Mail your postal order by downloading the form at www.AnnualCreditReport.com
- Call in your order at 1-877-322-8228
It doesn’t matter how you get your report, the most important thing is that you do! Then…
- Review it for accuracy!
- Follow the instructions with the report to correct any errors.
- And, always remember to keep copies for your records.
Were you hoping to get your credit score instead? Try CreditKarma.com. CreditKarma does not supply a FICO score, but it does provide scores from TransUnion and VantageScore. And, there’s no charge for you. CreditKarma funds their service through website advertising.
May you have a blessed and successful year!
P.S. I’ll give you another reminder in May and September to help you stay up-to-date on your credit throughout the year.