- Have you ever wanted to improve and take charge of your personal finances?
- Do you clarification on a specific financial problem?
- Is there something that you have been thinking about doing and you need to know more before proceeding?
- Does the thought of tackling your finances seem overwhelming?
Come to my workshop at Pymander Books in Norwalk on Sunday, June 5 from 2 to 4 pm. I will be discussing my new book Thrive In Five: Take Charge of Your Finances in 5 Minutes a Day and answering your personal financial questions. Topics will include:
- Banking with the right bank for you
- What your credit report tells creditors
- Tips to save money
- … and more!
Now is the time to get your questions ready for me.
Space is limited: call today 203-854-5596 to make your reservation to attend. Pymander Books is located at 37 Wall Street in Norwalk and there is a $10 charge to attend. You will come away with all of your questions answered and a plan to get started. Books will be available for purchase and can be signed.