How do you feel about your finances? Are you feeling good about where you are today? Do you wish you had more savings? Do you wish you had less debt?
Be honest with yourself, take a financial check up and ask yourself the following questions:
- If you had an emergency expense today, do you have the money in your savings to pay for it?
- If you lost your income, could you keep your standard of living?
- Do you pay your bills on time each and every month?
- Do you pay your credit card balance in full each month?
- Do you have a savings plan for today and the future?
Do you have a great credit score?
Are you insured (home / apartment, auto, life, disability, etc.)?
Did any of your answers surprise you? Is there any area that you want to delve into?
This is American Saves Week and I will be writing about a different topic each day, so check your inbox or social media. If I don’t cover the area you want more information about, please visit my website www.JillRussoFoster.com to read more about what personal financial information you are interested in.